Kobe Suma Sea World is a modern edutainment aquarium in Kobe.
It consists of Orca Stadium, Dolphin Stadium, and Aqua Live.
Orca Stadium features Orca performances.
I love Orcas with their beautiful black and white bodies as well as
their highly social,
cultural, and empathetic nature.
I was fascinated by them when I saw a film where one orca catches a seal, and they all gently share it
with each other and the calf.
I really enjoyed watching their huge bodies soaring through the air and crashing back
into the water with massive splashes, and synchronized swimming with their trainers.
Aqua Live features several distinct zones themed around the concept of "The
Life of Water".
At Local Life and Rivers, you see the natural scenery and freshwater environments of the Seto Inland Sea
and the Rokko mountain streams.
Himedai, or lavender jobfish, (scientific name: Pristipomoides sieboldii) is a prized deepwater food fish.
It has a clear, white flesh with a delicate, sweet flavor.
It is excellent served raw as sashimi, or prepared by grilling, steaming, or deep-frying.
Coral Reef
Ecosystems display vibrant coral reefs, schooling tropical
fish,
and educational insights regarding international coral reef conservation
efforts
Jellyfish
Life displays mesmerizing floating and glowing jellyfish.
At the Dolphin Stadium, Dolphins offer light and adorable shows
different from the powerful Orca performances.
They launch high into the air, do backflips, spin, and play synchronized swimming.
Kobe Suma Sea World is right in front of the beach in Suma Seaside Park.
It's so relaxing to watch and listen to the crashing waves.
Heloo everyone. It has been a long time since I've focused on my offline life,
as prolonged intense heat waves have taken a toll on my energy.
I'm still feeling a little tired, bu I wanted to check in and say hello.
I'm looking forward to slowly catching up with your blogs and reconnecting with you all.
Linked to Mosaic Monday



That is quite an extensive aquarium. Lovely photos. I recall once seeing a dolphin show and the audience got a nice splashing too!.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't read about Japan's heat waves but not surprising since the whole world is being affected more and more by global warming.
...thanks for taking my along to see the show!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to see a post from you, I hope the heat wave is over soon. I have always loved seeing the orcas and dolphins. The aquarium photos are awesome, the sea creatures are cool to see. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
Amazing place and photos.
ReplyDeleteHappy to read you ....and I enjoyed your post here. It must be a great Event to see the orcas indeed. I would like to visit too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at MosaicMonday
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
dear friend Yoko ,it's really nice to hear from you !
ReplyDeletesorry for heat made you feel low ,i hope and pray that your health improves in no time by the grace of God!🙏❤️
seaside park is awesome undoubtedly .what a wonderful place to observe sea life and spend time with such full of life fish :)
i absolutely loved your shots and how magnificent fish were entertaining visitors .so neat and stunning everything ,very impressive wow
thanks for sharing ! sending loads of healing energy and lots of love and heartfelt prayers 🙏🥹❤️
Beautiful photos. ❤️
ReplyDeleteLindos peces. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDelete